Startup Days is the Startup Azerbaijan’s project implemented with a goal to strengthen the startup movement in the country, find startupers and develop new startups.
The goal of Startup Days
The main goal of the Startup Days is to assist in developing new startups and organize awareness-raising in this field, to acquaint developing startups and startup teams with specific features of the Internet market, to strengthen ties between startups.
Who can participate?
The following persons can participate in Startup Days: those planning to launch Internet business, young entrepreneurs that recently launched new online-business, young startupers, representatives of new IT companies, bearers of ideas, students working in IT field, developers, programmers, and designers.
The main participants of the Startup Days are young startupers willing to realize their ideas, IT specialists, programmers and designers.
On recommendation of Startup Azerbaijan Organizing Committee, the last year participants of Startup Azerbaijan can attend this year event as well. However, their business ideas submitted the last year would not be considered during the competition.
Along with country’s well-known startup experts, the events organized within the Startup Days will be visited by international experts, IT specialists, marketing specialists, managers of the succeeded national startups, statesmen and other related people.
Participants of the Startup Days establish cooperation relations and make fruitful experience exchange.
It’s planned to annually organize Startup Days.
It’s also planned to hold Startup Days in regions in future.
Participation in Startup Days is free.
In order to participate in Startup Days you should be registered at Startapdays.startup.az. Selection process is held by organizers. Requests from founders and participants of certain IT related projects have clear advantage.
What will you gain from participation in the Startup Days?
By attending the Startup Days you will gain the following:
- An opportunity to evaluate and realize you idea;
- An opportunity to establish relations with well-known startup representatives;
- An opportunity to meet and potentially cooperate with interesting people:
- An opportunity to form a team;
- An opportunity to get new knowledge and capacities through trainings;
- An opportunity to support your future career with no expenses;
- An opportunity to promote your project by participating in competitions;
- An opportunity to receive different valuable gifts and certificates that will be very important for your future activities.